FoxBoxStudiosFoxBoxStudios

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Epic

I randomly checked this out only due to its location on the front page.
However, I was very pleasantly surprised.
Not only did I recognize many of the characters, but I serioustly gaped and pointed at the screen when I saw Vrumugun and Zanglus. Kudos for having 2 chars of my most favorite anime every. And the personality thing with Vrum that made him completely refuse to dance and instead scorch Zangulus' face was epic.

The animations were fluid, though being made frame by frame it should be, it is timed well with the beat and the song itself rocks.
Though Im not one for the yaoi craze, being a dude might do that, I still found even those scenes to be funny.
Im not familiar with the original characters, though as an active RP'er myself I would have done the same.

As you stated, you planned to add changing background colors, the human eye being lazy and reacting to that more than the characters, personally I think you did a good thing not to have that in there.

I say that your painstaking frame by frame ended up worth it, at least from my side. I found it to be a very good animation and the whole idea of every character playing DDR being quite funny and entertaining.

Looking forward to seeing more of you:
*Submission favorited*

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Wow

I saw this for hte first time quite a while ago. I'm sorry for the late review.

I find this flash incredibly touching, I can relate to a small part, as my parents used to fight now and then, ad they split up many years ago, but my story is not on the case here.

The flash itself is fluid, everything is well drawn and I love your style.
The song fits incredible well, and in itself is touching. The story of a kid that has a childhood like that, growing up to become a great and known composer is also a great story, and it is only heightened, and made more 'real', when he walks past the concert of Death Kill. And I'm one of those that thinks that; that kind of music, is not even music.
As he got back to his home, and notes the kid playing the guitar, the circle comes to a full, and I almost shed a tear myself.

I'm giving this a 9, as it is currently the highest rating I have given. And I hope that you continue your promising road of flash making.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Hmm...

First of all ,I have to agree with the others that have metioned that you are nto Egoraptor, and just because you are not him, I will nto review this as a copy of him, but as a flash inspired by him.

The animation is far from the best ever, but then again, for a parody often styles such as this one makes for better effects.
Not all of hte jokes where funny for me, though "funny" is relative to us all.
However, most of it where rather funny, and at some areas I were laughing rather hard.

So, most of hte jokes where good, some where solid gold, and some where ratehr 'meh'.
All in all, this is a good flash, and I for one liked it. At least wel lenough to see it a few times.
I have yet to find the easter eggs, but I will do that as time goes on.

So, a 7/10, which is one of my better scores.
Keep on flashing, youre doing a great job.

secondstamp responds:

Ah, cool. Thanks for the review and the fine words. :D

Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

Its not bad

In fact, its good.
There is a lot of these games lately, but as the others you have your own 'skin' if anything.

Also, I noted a glitch, I passed 1200 meters, and I got the medal for 100km (100'000).

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

Nifteh

I found this weidly compelling.
At first I thought something like "bah, this is crap", though I ended up completing it.
I got a old school RPG feel from it, though where this one lacked in many aspects, I think you have hte skills to take this on much longer.
I liked it, even though I did not.
If nothing else it served to entertain me for a few minutes.

AustinBreed responds:

Thanks friend.

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

Interesting

Its a really cool effect, the retro part of me squealed like mad.
The graphics are simple.
Though, the controls were somewhat unresponsive, there were more then one time where I tried moving and shooting, and nothing happened, and I died.
Sometimes It refused me to jump at all, so I fell into the lava thing rater often.
I doubt it is my skills as a gamer, but it might be something on my side that does it.
In either case, you get a 7 for originality and it was fun playing it ^^

++ Long Walk Home ++ ++ Long Walk Home ++

Incredible

This is one of the few sonds that instantly became a song to be engraved in my heart.
It is beautifull and has a mixture of emotions.
It is well written, and excelently preformed, if this is a draft, i can only imagine how hte completed version will be.

Kudos on a song that I will be listening to for weeks without end.